REMOTE SENSING AND GIS IN AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY
- Soils and Landscapes.
- Land Use & Soil Resources Assessment.
- Satellite Agro meteorology.
- Reference data Like- Ortho imagery, Street Centre line, Address points, city boundary, Authority map, Grid boundary etc.
- Forest Ecosystem Analysis.
GEO-REMOTE SENSING AND HUMAN SETTLEMENTS ANALYSIS
- Remote sensing and GIS for Earth and Planetary Sciences.
- Analysis for Geosciences & Data Processing.
- Fundamentals of Urban and Regional Planning.
- Urban Resources, Services and Facilities Analysis.
- Geo-spatial Technologies in Urban Environment Studies.
- Urban Growth Analysis.
INTERPRETATION WORK INCLUDES CREATION OF LAND USE/LAND COVER MORPHOLOGY DATA, VECTOR UPDATES AND HIGH-RESOLUTION URBAN MAPPING.
- Image Enhancement.
- Feature Extraction.
- Dem Generation
The Organization’s Strength lies in capacity to convert large volumes of paper maps and drawings with quick run-around, as well as in ability to manage complex conversion projects, which require creation of data from multiple sources of varying scales, vintage and quality.
The Sources could be combination of topographic maps, cad drawings, satellite imageries, aerial photographs or observation from field surveys. Our integrated process for conversion includes scanning, digitizing, data layering, fitting / geo-positioning, statistical batch QA/QC and translation into final output.