Digital photogrammetry is a well-established technique for acquiring dense 3D geometric information for real-world objects from stereoscopic image overlap and has been shown to have extensive applications in a variety of fields.
Aerial photogrammetry refers to the collection and processing of imagery captured from an aerial or orbital vehicle. Close-Range photogrammetry (CRP) refers to the collection of photography from the ground or some lesser distance than traditional aerial photogrammetry and is becoming increasing popular and accessible due to new, easy to use software and digital cameras.
Non-metric, off-the-shelf digital cameras can be used along with relatively inexpensive, or in some cases free, open-source software, to extract and process highly accurate and detailed 3D models of real-world objects.
OUR PHOTOGRAMMETRY MAPPING SERVICES
- Aerial Triangulation: Aerial Triangulation is done for raw imaages with given ground control points.
- DEM / DTM Generation and Editing: Using aerial triangulation information, DEM is generated automatically and verified by manually for quality purpose.
- Ortho Rectification: Ortho recification is the mathematical process of removing the distortion caused by relief and the camera within a photograph so that the scale is uniform throughout the output image. In essence, the image can be considered a map.
- Topographic and Planimetric Feature Extraction: Required features are captured in stereo environment with photogrammetry software.
- 3D building Capturing: We are able to capture building models using photogrammetry technique.
- Contour Mapping: Contour map shows the elevation and slope of the ground surface by means of contour lines. A contour line is an imaginary line constructed by a series of points of equal elevation of the ground surface.